I love ice-cream. My mom had this recipe for home made ice cream that she used to make us when we were kids... It was the BEST ice-cream ever. However after moving, war, moving, it got lost in the process. For last few years we tried different recipes and nothing came even close. Few months back, I found a recipe for a home made cream (sans ice-cream machine) and with few tweaks I found my new favourite ice cream... its not my moms recipe but I will settle for now.Ingredients:
- 500 ml marscapone
- 400 ml heavy cream (or whipped cream if you prefer)
- 2 tbl pure vanilla extract
- 200 g Nutella
- 100 g honey
- 100 g powder sugar
- In a bowl combine marscapone and heavy cream. Mix well
- Separate mixture in two equal portions
- Take one half of the mixture add vanilla extract, homey and powder sugar mixed well
- Mix the other half with Nutella, mix with a spatula until evenly mixed.
- Pour both mixtures in a glass container with a lid and place in freezer
- it will be ready in 30 minutes.
- Serve over warm brownies or with fresh fruit
What is your favourite ice-cream?